Thursday, February 7, 2008

And now we know why the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl...


Apparently, Gisele Bundchen, supermodel and girlfriend of Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady, stated prior to the Super Bowl, "If the Pats lose, I'll run naked through Mid-Town Manhattan."  I guess this gave Eli Manning the motivation to pull of this escape artist feat:




I mean, you figure Tom Brady sees her naked every day, so what did he really have to play for? For some reason, I imagine Eli calling up his brother Peyton after the game and saying, "Dude! We're going to get to see Gisele's boobies!"  Alas, Gisele retracted her words citing the time it would take out of her day:
"It was a mistake and I'm sorry I said it. I don't know what I could have been thinking -- Midtown Manhattan is a parking lot any time of day or night. It'd take 30 minutes just to make it from the Theater District to 34th Street. And what if I ran into the Naked Cowboy and had to pose for pictures with every out-of-town Tom, Dick and Harry? Tack on another 30 minutes, easily. How 'bout I simply flashed my breasts from a billboard in Times Square and call it a day ... will that work?"
Too bad, but at least the Giants didn't lose or else we would have been subjected to Tom Coughlin's wager:
"Belichick is behind this, I can smell it. He wants us going into the game thinking his team is distracted and conflicted. First off, I'm not going to have the girlfriend of an opposing quarterback run naked on our home turf. Second, if Bill wants to play that game, fine. If the Patriots win, our offensive line will run buck naked through the streets of Foxborough. That's over 1,000 pounds of highly repulsive man-meat. Your move, Belichick."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Too Bad, ..." Heck I thought her way to make it up would have worked just fine.