Thursday, December 13, 2007

Say it ain't so...


Damn. So now we have to find out from the just released Mitchell Report that Roger Clemens was on "the juice," too? Considering how big he looks, I guess that shouldn't have surprised me, but I was always giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. I actually admired the guy for still having some pretty good heat left in his throwing arm at the ripe old age of 45. I still remember seeing his jersey retired I think with Wild Willie and Fandango back at the old Disch-Falk Diamond during my days at UT. It seemed kind of neat to see some minor history being made at that time. Too bad it all means nothing now. Now all he's good for is doing Google Image searches and finding scantily clad women attached to him like above (which was really the first hit that popped up...really...I swear).

At this point, I'm hoping they just make some new sports leagues where everyone has to be on steroids. Heck, they pretty much do it with horses already. Kind of reminds me of that classic SNL skit:


All Drug Olympics - Watch the best video clips here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think her chest is on steriods.