Sunday, December 9, 2007

Is Swany losing his TV touch?


The Kool-Aid Gang's television guru has done all of a a great disservice. I guess we can blame it on the fact that he is now a full time career guy. But I still think he deserves to receive a hard time for not warning us ahead of time that the Sci-Fi Network would be airing a 2 hour special on the Battlestar Pegasus at the end of November. After searching for additional airings of the show, all I could come up with was that you could buy it on DVD. You can pre-order Battlestar Galactica: Razor and have it shipped just in time for Christmas. If anyone gets to see it let me know how it was.

1 comment:

Swany said...

After the public lashing I got from you and Firecracker George regarding my 30 Rock-related "Werewolf Bamitzvah" post, I figured the Kool-Aid Gang had given it's vote of no confidence in my television critiquing skills.

Well, not really. Like I would let that stop me. Bwahahahaaaaaaa!

Truth be told, I got kind of busy over the Thanksgiving week, and forgot to post about Battlestar Galactica: Razor. I actually "borrowed" a copy of it a few weeks before it aired on TV, and I'd say it's worth watching for any of you who are BSG fans. It gives the details of some of the gruesome acts of the Battlestar Pegasus which were eluded to in previous episodes, and ends with a glimpse/clue of what may lie ahead for the end of the series. "This has all happened before, and will happen again."