Thursday, September 4, 2008

No word yet on what the Mazda RX-8 does to a woman's libido...

I always knew there was something to the claim that chicks dig fast sports cars, so images like the one to the left are pure fantasy.  I guess there's no way to glamorize the fact that you're driving a Kia.  From Wired's Autopia blog:

David Moxon subjected 40 men and women to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari, then measured the amount of testosterone in their saliva. He found everyone had higher levels of the stuff -- a measure of their arousal -- after hearing the revving exotics, but the amount the women had was off the charts.

The econobox, however, left everyone colder than a January day in Nome.
I guess Firecracker George was on to something when he got his last car, and must have women literally drooling testosterone when he passes by.  That, or he's a victim of more road rage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does it say about me not even realizing that was a Kia until I read the post?

On a different note, I like the Texas widget.

Dutch said...

then measured the amount of testosterone in their saliva.

I'm more interested in the women who had semen in their saliva.