Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I guess this is one way to disguise yourself in a hurry...


I was never much of a guy to wear hoodies all that often, nor was I ever much of a fan of Marc Ecko fashion, but damn is this get-up cool (well, in a geeky Star Wars kind of way).  It's probably much more hip than the backpack that looked like Yoda I saw hanging off some girl's back in the grocery store the other day.


On a tangential note, Marc Ecko is the guy that bought Barry Bond's home run record ball for $750,000+ and branded it with a big asterisk before donating it to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.  Classic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought this was pretty cool, but then if you think about it the hood would never really look like a stormtrooper unless you walked around blind.

I rate this at the cheesey level (and that is the lowest level a star wars item can receive).

Wait wait! I just thought I should do a little more research before I make a judgment. I didn't realize you could see through the hoodie. I don't know though it still isn't grabbing my attention. The Yoda backpack was much cooler than this.

BTW, on the site where this is sold, I really liked the star wars villains t.

Dutch said...

I was hip on it until I saw it costs a hundred bucks.