Monday, June 9, 2008

Maybe I should actually spend my lunch hour eating lunch...

I feel like a bit of nerd--I'm spending my lunch hour following the live updates of the Wordwide Developer Conference keynote address being given by Steve Jobs right now in hopes of finding out exactly what the new iPhone is going to look like.

Anywho, in other more entertaining news, check out the new TV trailer for The Incredible Hulk. YouTube disabled the embed function, so you'll have to go directly over to their site to watch it. If you liked Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, let's just say you'll love this trailer.

3 comments:

Dutch said...

Now I'm all antsy.

Wander said...

Stark Industries built the Hulk-Buster armor the Army used in the Hulk comic. Looks like it carries over in the movie as well. I've got to say that Marvel having full creative control of thier movies may be the best thing that ever happened to comic films.

Dutch said...

Word.