Sunday, November 4, 2007

When pigs fly...


Three teams from the Big 12 in the top ten of the latest BCS poll?  Oklahoma, fifth--that's not so surprising.  But Mizzou at number six?  Kansas is number four in the nation?  That's just nuts!  I kind of thought Mark Mangino looked more like someone that could do the "Fat Guy in Little Coat" gag really well, but he must be one heck of a coach to have brought KU to this level.  I mean, c'mon.  I know the Jayhawks rock chalk the hell out of everyone in basketball every year, but who knew they were capable of this level of play in the football realm?  And 76 points this weekend on a hallowed football program like Nebraska?   Nuts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did see some flying last night. That is crazy. I still don't believe it. I don't think we are a great team, but I just can't imagine if we played next week that we would lose to KU.