Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WARNING: Do not view unless you are wearing an adult diaper!

This is the trailer for the Iron Man movie coming in May. As at least Wander will remember, Iron Man was my first favorite super hero, and the character still holds a place in my geeky little heart. So, seeing this trailer I nearly crapped myself. Oh please let this movie not suck.


At least they got a superb actor to play Tony Stark, and one who can definitely play the substance abuse angle from the heart.

1 comment:

Swany said...

Considering how genuinely excited John Favreau seems to be and how well he supposedly worked the fanboy crowd at Comic-Con, I'm guessing this is not going to suck. Add to that two Oscar-nominated actors (Robert Downey, Jr., Terrence Howard) and one Oscar-winning actress (Gweneth Paltrow), and you'd hope that they wouldn't put their reputations on the line for a crap movie.

I seem to remember very little about the history of Iron Man, so I'm not sure I'll have too many expectations going into the movie that could be spoiled by an adaptation. That's a good thing. Sometimes I find myself nitpicking about the littlest things when they bring a beloved comic book to the big screen and cursing the movie studios in that "Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons" kind of voice.