Friday, September 21, 2007

Maybe this will be my new hobby when I get bored...

I think a certain person we know lost a great financial opportunity 'cause it looks like the authors of this book are really set to cash in.

I think it goes without saying that this site is NSFW, but it's hilarious. Or maybe I'm just a bit delusional because I'm up at two in the morning. And no actual photographs if you're worried about a big penis jumping out on your computer screen--just some simple drawn diagrams. There should be some that you recognize (grrrrrr...) and some that look downright painful.

Just don't ask me to do the "Docking" trick with you.

Now I think I should go to bed before I really post something offensive on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should be proud or scared that I not only knew a majority but that I had performed them. I was a big fan of the swollen thumb and the atomic bomb.

Plus I think at my wife's next family gathering to make it a little more exciting I might just have to break the ice.

Dutch said...

It warmed the cockles of my heart to see the Wank Master classics such as Bulldog (It even had the "grrr!"), The Trampoline, and The Brain. Sadly, no Rubber Chicken. I think Scratch needs to submit Rubber Chicken. I'll even take the picture.

As for new ones, Swollen Thumb looks like a scream. Baby bird is disturbing and looks too painful to attempt. The Rose is good ("Give it to someone you love.") I would love to hear how The Icebreaker goes over with Wild Willie's in-laws ("Swish! Ice broken.") And of course, we've all been doing The Woman since we saw Buffalo Bill do it in The Silence of the Lambs.

I have to say, though, I think my new favorite is The Olympic Torch. Especially when you pass it on to a friend.