Thursday, September 20, 2007

Those were good times ...


Today, I was trying to be clever in an email to some friends. How can you not be clever when you throw in an obscure reference about blue darknuts from The Legend of Zelda? This got me to thinking about how there were a lot of great times together and alone playing this game. This game was probably the first game I could ever sit and watch from the sidelines to pass time and not complain too much. Anyhow, I ended up watching all 9 minutes of this video below without realizing that I had just wasted 9 minutes.


Interesting side note: I never conquered this game. As a matter of fact I rarely conquered any games growing up. I never did it with Super Mario, Zelda, Metroid, the list goes on and on. I came really close on Zelda my freshman year of college, but my Nintendo glitched on me when I made it to Ganon. Already late for class I saved the game. When I came back everything had been wiped clean.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

I'm amazed that I watched the whole thing myself. 8-bit theater, eh?