Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm baaaaack...

Wow, I can't believe I haven't contributed a thing to the blog in over a week. You all might be wondering where I've been (apart from Wander since I have this ritual of e-mailing him from the Denver International Airport every time I pass through on a flight layover--my lame excuse for dropping by, I guess). Well, I'm still alive and healthy. The wife and I took some time off to fly up to British Columbia for a bit. Visiting the very walkable city of Vancouver and the outdoor activity haven of Whistler, I was expecting to be a bit more physical on this trip. Alas, this ended up being more of a "condorcation" instead, as Wild Willie would say.

It's kind of weird laying off the internet for so long. I even managed to shut off the Crackberry for awhile once I crossed the U.S.-Canadian border. Never fear, though. The Cheetah will soon be back up and running at full speed before you know it with all kinds of cheese to distract you from work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back and thanks for the prop on condorcation. did you enjoy any high tea at noon?

Swany said...

Nah, no afternoon tea. I think they do that more in Victoria. I had the best fish and chips ever, though. I'll probably post pics later on this week.

Dutch said...

You must have really enjoyed those fish and chips to take and post pictures of them.