Saturday, September 29, 2007

Go see Into the Wild...

Due to a lack of internet access after my recent move, my contributions to the blog will be scant for awhile. Typing long drawnout posts on the Crackberry isn't easy, and running the internet through my phone via Bluetooth can get excrutiatingly slow. As such, I'd normally write a thorough review of my most recent film experience, Into the Wild, but instead I'll keep it brief and just give it my highest recommendations to go see. I think Wild Willie and Firecracker George would especially connect with it. I'm probably the furthest in nature from Chris McCandliss aka Alexander Supertramp, but I really admired the realization he comes to at the tragic end. And I dare say this film would get the "Dangerously Cheesy" rating from me.

A more detailed review will come once my DSL service gets hooked up.

Until then, somebody else keep the content fresh!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: