Friday, July 28, 2006

Throwing the Guantlet

To my fellow contributors and readers, I issue a challenge. It is a challenge of creativity and endurance. I challenge you to come up with a sentence that makes total sense that incorporates alliteration throughout. I will start with...

Wild Willy wonders why whistle worthy women would want warm weather winters. (12)

You must come up with a sentence that has more words than the last entry in the comments section. Remember that your sentence cannot be one of gibberish. It must make sense.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

Oh the irony of Willy telling us to not spout gibberish.

Sexy, sultry, Samantha smiles seductively, seeing sensible, savvy, Simon's stares since second semester.

13. Booyah.

Swany said...

And I thought writing on this blog was procrastination enough. ;-)