Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I knew Tom Brady was up to no good...


So this guy Jonathan Lee Richards is apparently serving time in jail for fraud and has spent his free time filing rather humorous lawsuits, including this one against Bill Belichick and his partners in crime from the New England Patriot, Tom Brady and Randy Moss. Highlighted above are my favorite parts of the filing:

I'm terrified of Defendant Belichick. He told me if I expose his illegal wiretaps that he would get the owner of the Patriots, Mr. Kraft who owns Kraft Foods to put poison in the Kraft cheese I eat at prison.

Defendants cheated during the 2005 Super Bowl against the Philadelphia Eagles. Before the game Tom Brady put a recording device in Donovan McNabb's Chunky Soup. He ate it.

Read the rest of the handwritten lawsuit if you've got time--it's pretty funny.

No comments: