Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vince who?

AP Photo/Eric Gay
C'mon.  Admit it.  You were surprised at how lopsided last night was. Heck, I was amazed at some of the passes Colt McCoy was threading into his receivers. And the Texas defense actually looking dominant? Muschamp must be a defensive coordinating genius.

And now, of course, the top ranking in the initial BCS poll of the season.  I don't know about you, but I'm kind of scared. I'm just waiting for the wheels to fall of this thing. 

Boy, I hope I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think even if the wheels fall off, we still have wheels left to keep us going.

I saw major room for improvement on the defense. Heck they beat us in the second half.

I am afraid of what history tells us about playing a team we have already played in the Big 12 championship though. I don't care how many wheels we have. That game is downright scary. It ranks right up there with playing Texas Tech. I am being serious. That game scares me more than anything. I can see it now. It will be a cold blustery day where the wind is so strong that McCoy has a hard time figuring out how not to overthrow or under throw his receivers.