Monday, July 21, 2008

My dreams have finally caught up with technology trends - sort of

I had a dream this morning that somebody sent me a text message. I actually woke up and checked my phone, thinking that it happened for real but I heard it in my dream. Nope, no message in my waking life. But my dream-text was interesting. It was written over a month calendar (I've been looking at calenders a lot lately, planning out all the traveling I will be doing this summer.)Typed over this calendar background it read; "Work sucks. Playing is cool." (Like I needed to be told that - sheesh.) I even remember that it was in an unusual font: exocet.

2 comments:

Swany said...

That's weird that you actually know the name of the font Exocet--I had to Google that one.

Dutch said...

It's my job, pimp.