Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everything should taste like bacon.

I just saw an ad for this salt flavored bacon that has no calories, no fat, is vegetarian, and kosher. Apparently it tastes and smells like real bacon. Some of the funnier testimonials I read were:

"Bacon Salt bitch-slaps the flavor of bacon into anything and everything it touches."

"When you put Bacon Salt on mashed potatoes, they try to eat themselves."

"Thank you for organizing the party in my mouth."

I'm going to have to try this. I think I'll put it on some bacon.

Check out their website.

2 comments:

Swany said...

Damn, I'm putting that stuff on EVERYTHING! I wonder what a margarita would taste like with a Bacon Salt rim on the glass? Probably heaven.

Anonymous said...

What cracks me up is the fact that it is Kosher certified. Isn't that kind of like convincing and animal rights activist to club a stuffed baby seal. "Go ahead and hit it ... it's just a stuffed animal."

Let's all save the gay whales for Jesus.