Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Force Unleashes in 75 Days



I've been blogging about this game for more then a year now. It finally has a firm release date of September 16th. The Clone Wars film should still be in theaters, the new Clone Wars and Force Unleashed toy lines will be in stores, and we should have a set date on when the new Clone Wars ongoing television series will start. Finally, by then we might have final details for the live action television show that takes place during the same time period as this game. We are on the cusp of a whole new Star Wars revival. Who else is giddy with anticipation?

*A final note: The video is actual gameplay footage from the game. They released a ton of new info and videos yesterday. Check them out in HD.

1 comment:

Swany said...

Just semi-related to this post, but I was watching Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith last night on the Spike channel and realized that either the dialogue George Lucas was REALLY BAD or Hayden Christensen is a TERRIBLE actor. Maybe it's both, maybe I make blasphemous statements. I think it might be the bad actor bit, because even with the worst of lines (Obi-Wan: He killed dramatic pause with nauseated look...younglings), Ewan McGregor didn't look that bad, nor did Natalie Portman most of the time. How Lucas managed to pick the worst actors for the pivotal characters in the entire saga, Anakin (young and older) and Luke, is beyond me.

Anywho, I saw a four or five year old kid today that had a Lego Star Wars shirt on and could proudly tell me all about the main characters of Star Wars, and he was really jazzed about the upcoming movie and cartoons. Just about brought a tear to my eye to see this universe passed on to the younger generations. Sniff, sniff.

I'd be more excited about the video games if I actually had a PC or game system to play it on.