Saturday, April 19, 2008

My wife just gave me permission to look at videos of jiggling boobies!

Rather than referring to her as "the wife" on this blog, I've decided my significant other needed her own official alter ego.  I've chosen the picture to the left as her avatar, taken from her favorite web comic strip character, Angry Little Asian Girl (and yes, she is flipping you off). And my wife's name on this blog will now be Liz Lemon. Given my wife's quirky love for humidifiers, Mentholatum, and the game of Uno, it seemed fitting that she be named after Tina Fey's character on 30 Rock.


Anywho, I bring this up today because she gave me a great topic for blog posting today.  It's a bit humorous, a bit practical, and could be deemed a bit NSFW.  This all begins by a realization that I had about how seemingly mundane interests of mine have changed since I got married. In the mornings as I get ready for work, I'll often turn on the TV and tune in to one of the morning shows like Good Morning America or The Today Show.  It's typically mindless stuff. Celebrity chef cooking up a meal you'll never remember the recipe to or brief interview with latest kid surviving grizzly bear attack.  One particular morning, though, a segment on The Today Show about the perfect sports bra strangely caught my interest.  It's not like I've been searching for the best fitting bra all my life, but I know Lemon has obsessively looked for that one perfect brazier that will somehow make exercise fun and enjoyable.  And that's what's odd about married life.  Things you probably never would have been all that interested in as a single person suddenly become shared obsessions with your spouse.

So I told Lemon about this segment, which led her to get reobsessed with bra shopping.  This then led her to a website that sells all kinds of practical women's undergarments.  And somehow, shared interests come full circle when she gives me permission to view bouncy boobies on the Internet because it was just so damn funny to watch.  

The website, HerRoom.com, has their trademarked "Bounce Test" videos so women can see how much support they can expect while running in the bra they're considering for purchase or in case they had plans to try out for the opening sequence of Baywatch. Such a practical idea for women, yet so titillating (pun intended) at the same time for men, and outright hilarious at 3:00 in the morning for women and men alike.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

AND THE WINNER IS... Miss Champion Double Dry Seamless Sports Bra 2893!

I don't know if that thing helps at all, because those funbags were all over the place. JIGGLE FACTOR 10, BABY!

Thank God for tits.

Dutch said...

Nice - heck, mesmerizing - but I still have to go with my girls, 2893. They have slightly better distance I think.