Monday, December 1, 2008

Let's go Tigers!

I guess you've got to give Graham Harrell credit.  Despite playing most of the game without his favorite receiver and with a shattered hand, he still eeked out a win for the Red Raiders.  I can't say I really expected the Baylor Bears to pull off the upset, though.  And because of the Tech win, oddly enough, we all had to root for yet another Landstealer win yesterday.  Now I don't ever wish injury to anyone, but I kind of have to find some hope in the fact that Sam Bradford won't be 100% going into the Big 12 championship game.  Would an OU loss be enough to push Texas back up the BCS poll just enough for a trip to Miami?  


I'm still sickened by all this Sooner support I've had to muster over the past two weeks.  I'm much more comfortable cheering for the Missouri Tigers.  What a relief!

GO MIZZOU!!

No comments: