Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One semester of Spanish

Too bad my one semester was in junior high and taught by an old woman who was once a Playboy bunny, otherwise I might be able to sing this song to my lover.


Editorial Note: It is oddly coincidental that these last two videos are by the same guy. This video was sent to me a fwe days back and I had intended to post it a couple of days ago, and the Honest R&B Song was heard on the radio this morning. Anyway, I guess this is just pointless bannter that only goes to show you that I think this guy is funny.

3 comments:

Swany said...

Playboy bunny? I wonder what it's like to know all your students have probably seen you naked?

I think Fandango inadvertently serenaded some chick in college like this during an alcohol-induced episode of clarity where he was suddenly fluent in Spanish.

Anonymous said...

Interestingly, we never saw the nude pictures because the magazine with her in it was supposedly pretty old, which would make sense considering her age at the time. I think Fandango was the only other one of the Kool-aid gang besides me that had a class by her. Regardless of how old she was we still talked about it. Fandango and I didn't have the luxury of having a fresh out of college attractive English teacher like the rest of you.

Dutch said...

Nah, I had her too. That lady was a few sandwiches shy of a full picnic basket. I remember a girl bending over to pick up a pen she dropped, and the former bunny gave her a detention slip for "turning somersaults in her chair."

I even remember people purposefully getting in trouble so the bunny would take them out in the hallway to chew them out. When she did that, someone else would nab her detention slips, so when she came back in to write the detention, she looked all through her desk for about ten minutes.