Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Never say die...

Saw a post about this on Pop Candy. As part of Empire magazine's 20th anniversary, they got the cast of The Goonies back together for a photo shoot.  I found this especially nostalgic considering all of us here at the Kool-Aid Gang were probably about the same age as the Goonies when this movie came out.  


And how is it that all the plump kids back in the day grow up to be lean and skinny?  That's "Chunk" sitting under Richard Donner on the right.  

2 comments:

Wander said...

I remember going to see The Goonies at the dollar theater several times with you guys. We were exactly their age in the film. I also remember Firecracker spending all that summer it came out asking people to give him a "big lickery kiss.' And asking Swany to build booty traps.

Dutch said...

HA! Now I'm the one who releases booty traps! They're the silent ones I let people walk into.