Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lemon's blonde moment of the day...

So my wife was flipping through channels and watched some movie with
Jessica Biel. Later, she asked me, "So is Justin Timberlake's
girlfriend Latino?"

"No. I don't think so. Why?"

"Because she was speaking such good Spanish in that movie." And then,
a short pause as her brain finally kicked in. "Oh, uh, actually,
nevermind."

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, well, um...it was playing on the Spanish channel. No wonder she
sounded so fluent."

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the Celebrity Apprentice. The blomb bombshell (aka Playboy Playmate) was constantly trying to defend her intelligence. At one point she even spelled crap "S R A P." I knew what she was doing - mixing two different words - but it was still very funny.