Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Everything is better with Cheetos...

I was perusing some of the stories on The New York Times website today, and happened across a restaurant review for Xiao Ye, some new hipster hangout on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. The fact that the writer gives the place a "meh" review is minor in comparison to a particular picture of one of their dishes--Cheeto-coated fried chicken! I thinking a new food trend incorporating Cheetos into cuisine on par with adding bacon to everything is long overdue.

3 comments:

W.M. Scratch said...

I've used crushed Cheez-It crackers as breadcrumb coating before, but now that feels like I've been cheating on Cheetos. I am so ashamed.

Anonymous said...

I just had an awesome idea. I think a cheeto in the middle of a specialty sushi roll would be really good.

Dutch said...

I'm telling Japan you wrote that.